Shopping Hotline: 234-8033048801
TYRE KILLER SPIKE
TYRE KILLER SPIKE
Tyre Killer is an electro-hydraulically operated heavy-duty spike obstruction which rises above the ground level on giving a valid input signal and thus prevents unauthorized intrusions at entry/exit points of high-security premises.
Tyre Killers are ideal for places that are under the threat of sudden vehicular attacks. They include heavy duty spikes that will automatically rise from the ground. This system works with an access control barrier that restricts the entry of any unauthorized vehicle in the surveillance arena. They can installed with access control systems such as road blocker, security bollards and gates.
Tyre killer is the most secure system in case there is a threat of vehicle attack; in addition to the control of vehicle access in high-security applications. Even though the attack is from high tonnage vehicles with high speeds, the car cannot move more than 25-30 meters because of the damage done to the wheels and the rim of the vehicle. The drive unit is hydraulic, but in case of power failure, these tyre killers can be lowered or lifted manually with the help of a manual hand pump.
At Automatic Doors & Gates, you can get automatic tyre killers of high-quality material which are designed and developed with the latest technologies. Our tyre killer products are ideal to be installed at various defense sites, big hotels, sports stadiums, government offices, industrial premises with highly-volatile product manufacturing, and other security-sensitive places. They’re efficient enough to puncture any tyres if the vehicle tries to intrude the area forcefully.
- Typical raise/lower time is 3 seconds
- In case of emergency, raise or lower time can be as low as 1.5 seconds
- With the help of PLC controller, raise or lower function can be achieved by every kind of card readers and biometric readers like fingerprint or hand shape, radio control and on or off key switch
- Safety accessories such as photocells, inductive loop detectors, flashing lights or red or green traffic lights can be integrated to the system very easily
- Typical weight of a tyre killer is 1-1.5 tons depending on tyre killer type and accessories
- Oil cooler or heater is standard in all hydraulic tyre killers
|Available sizes||3 to 6 mtr.|
|Typical raise/lower time||3 seconds|
|Height of spikes (Rising)||120mm (Uni-directional)|
|Thickness of spikes||10mm|
|Thickness of panel||12mm|
|Axis||Dia.25mm, 45#steel – solid|
|Power supply||220VAC/ 110VAC|
|Dimension – Length||2~6m (On request)|
|– Width||550mm (Uni-directional)|
|– Height (While dropped)||83mm|
|Color of reflective tape||Yellow/Black|
|Control center||Spray paint (Outdoor use)|
|Remote control distance||100m|
|Traffic light linkage control||Support|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.